14.12.08

Artist:Joss Stone
Album: Mind Body & Soul
Song: Don't Know How
Reason: i am so loving wiv de Lyrics

You caught my eye
and out of nowhere you appeared by surprise
and it's not like me but certainly
i heard myself calling for you

could it be fate?
i'm feeling butterflies
and i can't escape
and it's like rush that's coming over me
the sight of you just takes me away

boy, you're so fine
and i wanna tell ya so
i'm much too shy
wanna make you mine
but i don't know how

got so much time
your attitude, everything
you make me smile
think i'm deep for no reason why
i can't help myself

friends think am wrong
for being head over heels
i should be strong
should i stay and deal with it
or should i just let it go

feeling crazy, my heartbeat's racing now
i can't fight it
got to make you mine
but i don't know how

baby let me know what's up now
ya got to show me somehow, how you feel
cause i can't take it no more
i really need to know what's good with you boy

:::::p/s: nxt time tah ku post up da song::::::
:::well it's tells up inner thought of mine::::

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan